2019 Initiatives and Improvements
Nazareth Lodge is proud to have achieved the Outstanding Rating again from the Care Quality Commission following their inspection in March 2018. This brings the home into the top level of all care homes in the country. The home was also rated “Outstanding” in their previous inspection in September 2015.
New initiatives that have started, or are being researched, since the home was taken over in August 2018 are:
- a new electronic system called “Nourish” which is designed to create care plans to be installed in the home. This will make reporting easier for the care assistants freeing up time for them to spend with the people they care for. It will also give relatives and friends immediate updates on the wellbeing of their relative.
- electronic medication system which will help in the administration of medication to residents ensuring better care and outcomes for the resident.
- a time and attendance system
- a programme of redecoration
- a minibus to be used for outings for the residents
- more hours being dedicated to activities for the residents
- the installation of an “interactive table” for use by the residents and the Activities Coordinator
Added: 20th December 2018